Thursday, July 9, 2009

Meet Bruno our dog ... Fun in Yuba ... Camping over the 4th of July in Strawberry... and some more of our Summer Fun!!

Wow ...
Sitting by the campfire ...


Madi and Hunter wanted me to take a picture of them punching each other ...
Little dirty boy hands ...
Jacob is a true camper! I think he likes to feel this way ...
Owen is a crack up!


Cute cousins ...
Cheeeeeese!

Owie Bowie just rocks!!!
Ty and his boys off on a trail ...
My Miss Madi Girl roasting her hot dog ...
My 4 cute kids ....
I think Jacob was concerned that Owen wasn't dirty enough ...
I can't imagine what camping would be like for my boys without their trucks ...

Owen and Bruno boating at Yuba ....
Jacob did an amazing job riding the motorcycle! He felt in control of it and just enjoyed riding. We are so proud of him!!
Ty with the boys getting ready to go on another trail. Ty came back and told me how well Jacob rode. Ty is one proud papa!
Here is the fish that Owie caught. He didn't want me to take a picture of him with it. Good job O!
A PROUD MOMENT FOR TY!!!! This picture will be blown up and stuck on a wall for sure!!!
Yuba, June 27th ...



What a cute picture ...
So one night, around 10, Ty and I heard the boys upstairs in their room laughing. I had them come down stairs and this is what we saw ....
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! I love the nostrils ....
For our wedding anniversary Ty and I went and had a couple's message and then went and had dinner at Bambara. It was very delicious. I love that the menu had our names on it. So fun!
Back to Yuba pictures ...

Ty flipping Madi ...
Ty flipping Hunter ...
Bruno's 1st visit to the vet with us ... the kids were so concerned for him when he got the shot.
Bruno ...

Notice who Bruno's keeping his eye on ...
At the zoo with the Enole's and Gray's a couple of weeks ago! "I AM SO THIRSTY .... I WANT WATER!!!!" Good times!
Bruno the show off ....
Madi and her puppy ...
Bruno's 1st time growling was towards Owen. I wonder why ....?
Some more zoo fun ...
Best Buddies ...
The kids snail collection ...
Riding our bikes in between rain storms ....
I wish I would have put this picture in right. Quick Owen story: So Owen came and showed me the scratch marks on his nose and forehead. While looking at that, I noticed he had a thin spot of hair on top of his head. I asked him what happened and he showed me. The kid crawled on his face from one end of the hallway to the other, burnt some hair and gave himself carpet burn on his face. He is such a goof! He still does this ...
Cutest dog ever ...

End of the softball season's BBQ ...
Instead of receiving trophy's, the girls were given a cute little backpack! Good Job Mads!
Hanging out in the backyard .... and being cute about it!

We scream for ice- cream!!!

7 comments:

The Hunters! said...

Fun in the summer time!!

Michelle Y. said...

Wow, you are one busy mommy! I loved reading up on your family. How fun that you got a new dog. I am so amazed at Jacob riding skils, way to go!

amy16 said...

How many Red Bulls did you drink before putting that montage together??? The dog in the life jacket and Owen's bald spot still make me giggle. I wish we took a picture when you told Ty why Owen was going prematurely bald.....Classic.

Austin Tolman said...

Really cute pictures! You have such a cute family!
Mariah

fivecutekids said...

Love the pictures, the stories and the puppy. :) Hey someone needs to "flip" Ty into the water!

Becky Gray said...

Nice collection of pictures!!! You blog like me. Wait a month and then try to catch it all up. :) I'm so glad you have a dog now!

Jill Petersen said...

Very cute pictures! I miss boating. Your puppy is adorable too!