Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!

Happy Fathers Day to you Dad! Thank you for being such a sweet and kind father to me. I am so thankful for all your hard work and devotion to your family. I love you and can't wait to see you in July! Have a great day!

Ty is such a wonderful daddy to Madi, Jacob and Owen! They are so lucky to have him as their father who protects them, teaches them and most importantly loves them with an unconditional heart. If you were to ask Ty what he enjoys doing the most, he would reply "just being with my family." He is always telling us this. We have so much fun with him! The kids love the sound of the garage door going up, because they know their hero, friend and father has come home. I love how they sound when they see each after a long days work. Happy Fathers Day Daddy! We love you so much!

Ok, so maybe this is not the best picture of our family. But what else would you expect when you are at Disneyland, right!?!

2 comments:

The Hunters! said...

Happy Fathers Day Ty!!

Sharlene Enloe said...

That was a sweet tribute to your dad and Ty. It is crazy that I don't know Ty at all. Guess he needs to hang out with the girls more. I love the crying pics while learning to ride the bike. Such real life! Can't wait to see you in Vegas!