Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary Ty and Me ...

Ok ... I need to make some camera changes here! Ty and I do not have pictures of just us here in my computer. I love our wedding pictures, but am clueless how to get them on here. I wanted to show those off. Anyway, here is a picture of us after 11 years and still going strong ....
Happy Anniversary Ty! I love you so much and am so grateful to have you for my husband. You are my very best friend. I look forward to many, many more years with you! Love you ... xoxo

5 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary Ty and Carie...
Carrie, I am so happy that you guys found each other! Love you both!

amy16 said...

Congrats you guys!

Jill Petersen said...

That 11 years went by fast! Congratulations. I still remember meeting you when Drew and I were dating and getting engaged, and I was so excited for you guys! Your wedding day always sticks in my mind. Honestly, so much has happened in the last decade!

Austin Tolman said...

Happy anniversary! You guys are so cute together!

The Hunters! said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love you guys sooo much!!