Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Owen Can Ride a Bike ... Without Training Wheels!!

After he crashed he just wanted to give up ...
Anyone who knows Ty, knows that there is NO such thing as giving up ... he was forced to try, try again. I love that you can see Ty grabbing him. What a sad face .... lol!
We threatened to give his bike to our neighbors little boy. When he heard that he just stood up and started walking his bike to his house. He told us he was giving it to Carson. We laughed. It was funna!
After some practice from Ty and I, he finally got the hang of it. One day Ty and I looked out the window and saw Owen and Jacob riding their bikes together. We showed him the way and he figured the rest out all on his own. (He really had no choice because Ty ran over one of his training wheels anyway.) =) Congtrats to you Owie Bowie ... you can ride a bike!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Way to go Owen! I remember crying when my dad was teaching me to ride a bike. It can be quite a traumatic event in a young persons life. Ha Ha!

Julie said...

I was so glad I was there and got to see him ride his bike without training wheels for the first time. He was so good at it right from the start...just nervous.

Jill Petersen said...

Way to go Owen! My boys still need to figure it out. I don't try very hard I have to say. It is time for new bikes though!

Mckayla said...

Way to go Owen!!!!!!! You need to come over and teach Maryn:)

LOTS OF LOVE
Mckarla

Austin Tolman said...

Yeah Owen! He is so funny. We will have to see him ride it soon!