Sunday, May 3, 2009

Madi's Dance Recital ...

Last night was Miss Madi Girls dance recital. She didn't miss a beat or step while dancing her cute little tush off! I love this girl!

My little Rockin' Robin ...
The theme was American Bandstand. The music was great!
We were in Moab when they had their dance pictures. I promised Madi that I would take a picture of her class ... and here you have it!
This is Madi's element. Center stage. All eyes on her. No talking please!!



You did a great job Madi! (she is the 6th girl back)

7 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

You must be so proud! She was up there all by herself! That is so cool! I wish I would have kept Ally in dance. There's always a chance for her to do it again though! Isabelle really wants to also, and I have never put her in. Congrats Madi! You look beautiful!

Madi said...

Thanks! No, she did not dance by herself. I was just having fun taking pictures of her before the the show began!

Austin Tolman said...

Sorry we missed it Madi. I wish we could have been there! I'm sure you did a great job like you always do!

Julie said...

She is such a cute little mover and shaker...

The Hunters! said...

She looks so cute! I want to go to one of her recitals!!

Michelle Y. said...

way to go Madi, she looks so old in those pictures!

Lindsey said...

SHE IS THE BEST DANG DANCER EVER!! THANKS FOR INVITING US WE LOVE TO WATCH YOU DANCE!!!!