Saturday, May 9, 2009

Owen and Mom Date ...

On Friday, Jacob went to a birthday party after school and since Madi was still in school Owie and I decided to head to the farm for a picnic. We love Wheeler Farm!

On Thursday, Friday and Saturdays they offer pony rides. I found out after Owie's ride that these were the same ponies that Madi had for her birthday party when she was 4! It took Owie about 10 seconds to warm up to the pony. While I was taking this picture he was just laughing and loving it!
Owie basking in the sun!!
He chose McDonalds for lunch ...
We fed the ducks ...
Owie pretending to be a "farm puppy!" Ruff! Ruff!
Playing in the tree house ...
Owen and Licorice ...

Owen LOVES to throw rocks in water and listen to it's splash. He is learning how to skip rocks!
Cutest 4 year old boy ever ...
I love this picture of my sweet baby boy ...
Owie likes to try and pick up rocks. He was so nice and moved a big rock out of the way so people wouldn't trip over it. (Not this rock) Owen loves his rocks ...
We saw 2 baby chicks and 1 baby duck ... and many more of our favorite farm animals.

I'm crazy in love with this little boy! Thanks for a fun day Owie Bowie!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

OOO I LOVE HIM!!!YOUR SUCH A CUTE MOM CARRIE:) CALL US NEXT TIME WE WOULD LOVE TO COME:)



ps...happy mothers day:)

Julie said...

What a cute boy and what a fun day. You are a good MOM. Happy Mothers Day! I love You Carrie !