Sunday, April 26, 2009

Supercross 2009 in Salt Lake City ...

Before the race started they visited the Pit Area to check out the racers bikes and maybe meet some of the racers ... preferably James Stewart. They did not meet anyone, but did have the opportunity to stand and drool over dirt bikes for however long needed.
James (Bubba) Stewart's crib on wheels ...
more dirt bike shots ...

I took this picture before they left. Ty was so excited to take the boys to the race. Jacob was so excited he could hardly handle it and Owen had just woken up from his nap, so he was very onery. Owen soon overcame that as soon as they hopped on the tracks to the Stadium!
Jacob refused to take his eyes off the race long enough for a picture ... he was just too happy!
GO JAMES (BUBBA) STEWART!!!
YEAH!!!!

I see medical bills ...
and he WON!!
Here Stewart is coming in to finish the race ...


My boys ...
They were beaming with joy when they came home last night! I'm glad they had an awesome time together smelling race gas and that James Stewart won for them! =)

I see a tradition.

4 comments:

The Hunters! said...

Man, I love those boys!!
PS... I see medical bills too!!

Julie said...

I am glad the boys had a good time...nothing like loud noise and the smell of motorcycles!

Jill Petersen said...

I think that's cool Ty went with your boys. Drew was there with Jack for his birthday. He totally surprised him! I wish Drew would have known they were there. I think they loved it, but I forgot to have them take the camera.

Lindsey said...

yay!!! looks like they had a great time!!! maybe the hall boys can join in on the tradition:)