Sunday, April 26, 2009

Girls Night ...


While the boys went to Supercross, Madi and I decided to go see the Hannah Montana Movie. I was surprisingly pleased. The message was mother approved. I probably shouldn't admit this though, but I got a little choked up when she sang The Climb. I can't decide if it just sounds better in the movie or if it's because I know how hard it is to be a teenager and I'll have one in less than 5 years ... I don't know, but I love the words to this song.

After the movie we went to dinner at Mimi's Cafe. Madi loves their pancakes! We then ran over to Cold Stone to pick up a raspberry sorbet with sprinkles (at Madi's request) to take home. When we came home, we jumped in our jammies and watched some TV and shared our dessert.

I had a fun night with my favorite girl! I look forward to many, many more fun times with my Madi Girl!!

4 comments:

The Hunters! said...

I love the girls night!! I'm so glad that you had fun, that is so cute!

Julie said...

Sounds like a fun night!

Lindsey said...

fun,fun,fun!!!!!

Michelle Y. said...

that is so fun Carrie, you are such a good mom. I hope to have a daughter some day so I can have a girls night with her :)