Saturday, April 25, 2009

Madi the Star Student ...

This past week Madi was the star student in her class. Each day she was able to share something about herself.

*Monday: she brought in her "About Me" poster that she put together all by herself.
*Tuesday: her class made a "you are special" book for her.
*Wednesday: she shared her favorite toy, which is her little pet shops collection.
*Thursday: she shared her favorite book "James and the Giant Peach."
*Friday: she was asked to share a hobby or treat. Madi decided to play the piano for her class.

Here Madi is telling her class how long she has been playing and what level she is on.
She played Christmas Parade and Love Somebody. She did such a great job!
After she played, she passed out pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
I wish you could see her handwriting in the picture ... her poster is awesome!


A couple of things about our "miss thang" ...

I love to read ...
I love school ...
I'm a big sister ...
I love Disneyland ...
I was just baptized ...
I love to have picnics at the farm ...
Swimming rocks ...
I love going to the movies with my friends ...
My favorite movie is High School Musical 3 ...
I LOVE my family ...
Swimming with my cousins rocks ...
My favorite color is purple ...
I love my motorcycle ...
My favorite sport is swimming ...
My favorite food is pizza ...
My family is the best!

To top off her week and for getting her awesome award that day, I surprised her with Pizza Hut for lunch! She said she had a very fun week!

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

How cute is she?! I love that she plays the piano! Got to get my girls in lessons! I love her poster too! I love it when my kids get spotlighted! They love the attention too and talking about all the things they love. Love that girl! She is one talented miss thang!!!

Julie said...

Madi is always MY STAR!