Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ty is Home ...

Today was a lazy day for me. I finally got caught up with laundry though so that's a plus. The boys were awesome for me. It wasn't until 4:00 that I discovered that Owen had no underwear on. He said he took them off when he was playing in the basement. That was hours before, but thank goodness he kept his comfy pants on to cover himself. Becky came over to visit with me this afternoon. She is a very sweet friend! I could tell that Madi had a better day at school today because she burst through the door with a smile on her face! Just to make today even better ... DADDY CAME HOME!

2 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

Carrie, that is so funny about the picky palate. I love that blog. You may see a lot of her recipes on my blog. Let me know what you think of the doughnuts. I loved them. Also let me know if you have any luck at finding the cinnamon chips. I can't find them at my grocery store. I am glad you liked the chicken and rice. It is one of my favorites.

Unknown said...

Owen's internal monolog,
"Geez, these Car's underware are a bit binding, I really need to feel more free......Oh, I know, I'll just free ball it, who needs underware anyway? I'll just put them in with the trains, mom will never know and I can be free all day long! Great idea Owen, you are such a smart kid!"

I love you Owen!
Love Brenda