Monday, February 23, 2009

My Monday!

This morning I woke up to Owie in the bathroom calling for me to help him. He obviously had some sort of stomach ache. Poor little guy. I kept him inside today, unsure of how bad he was really feeling. He was playing like normal, but kept having to go to the bathroom. Odd illness ... if that's what I should call it. He fell asleep around 11:30 and woke up around 2:00. He is laying right next to me as I type. I hope he falls asleep soon and wakes up feeling all better tomorrow!

This evening the kids and I glued cotton balls to construction paper. Madi made some beautiful flowers and Owen just enjoyed dipping the cotton balls in the glue. For Jacob's 100th day of Kindergarden, each child is to glue 100 items of their choice to a piece of construction paper. He chose cotton balls. I have a cute picture of him holding his masterpiece. It will be posted here shortly. He did a great job and we all had fun!

This evening we enjoyed dinner, baths and reading time. I love listening to Madi read to her brothers. She makes them laugh and is just a lot more fun to listen too. I actually find myself getting more in to the book when she is reading. After our reading time the kids nicely went to bed for me. I have a little bite of a headache, so off to sleep I go.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

POOR LITTLE DUDE:( I HOPE HE FEELS BETTER SOON... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURE..

Unknown said...

Is Owen's sickness like when we were there last weekend? I hope he is better today.

I tried to call you this morning, call me when you have time tomorrow -k-!

.........Still ME! said...

Funny, the above is from me, it sounds pretty bad if it really was coming from Corey huh?