Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Food+Nostrils=OWEN!

Yes, he did it AGAIN! This time he stuck an M&M up his left nostril. The first time it was a pea. We blew into his mouth and it shot right out after the second attempt. The second time, he tried but failed with the raisens. Seriously weird and sick all at the same time. So this time, I'm in the kitchen and I hear him make a fuss noise. Madi and I run to him and find him pointing to his nose. I new. I asked him what it was ( I needed to know what I'm looking at) he tells me. I immediately press on the right nostril and blow in his mouth CPR style. JOY! The first attempt was ok, just a bunch of yellow slime came out. It was the YELLOW one!
A kept trying and trying and while I'm on the phone with a nurse, he gives me the sneeze look...so he sneezes and yellow/chocolatey slime comes out. YUCK! I can tell it's trying to melt it's way out. The nurse (trying not to laugh, I could tell) said it would drain through his throat and nose. I figured that, but there was really not that much chocolate draining out his nose. After a couple of minutes of complete stare at the child, I let him go. Guess what he runs back to? The bag of M&M's. A couple of minutes later he comes walking to me and says, "it's out momma." I look in his mouth and yep, it's out, he finished what was left of it with a little crunch. I know, I know!. But when will he learn? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?

9 comments:

.........Still ME! said...

FRICKEN SICK! I am actually nausated! leave it to Owen......

Becky Gray said...

Holy Crap!! I'm laughing out loud! That kid is a source of entertainment for the whole town. I'm glad he didn't waste any candy either.

amelia said...

wow!! that is funny...

Julie said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth! What a kid! WHY!

amy16 said...

that is totally disgusting! I was with you till the end. Why the crunch? UCK!

Jill Petersen said...

ha ha ha!!! GROSS! I don't understand why that would be fun, but I'm not 3 or a boy! Sorry you had to deal with that! Sheesh!

Lindsey said...

O WE LOVE THAT LITTLE PEANUT!! HE IS SO DANG CUTE!! BUT SERIOUSLY YOU MIGHT HAVE TO STOP GIVING HIM THINGS SMALLER THEN HIS HAND TO PLAY WITH OR EAT:)HE SHOULD START DOING THAT WITH SPEGETTII NOODLES AND HE COULD GROSS ALL HIS FRIEND OUT PULLING IT IN AND OUT HIS NOSE AND MOUTH... LOVE HIM!!!

Little Hall Cubs said...

Way Funny! I wen't and got Dust and had him read it...we are both Laughing! I enjoyed catching up on your blog tonight. Really cute pictures!!

Arlene said...

I had to check this out after super saturday - too funny!