Monday, November 10, 2008

Grandma Tolman's Birthday!

On Saturday we went to Fat Cats to celebrate Ty's moms Birthday. We had pizza and delish breadsticks! After that we bowled. My camera is not working, so there's no pictures from me. Lindsey and I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday and the only thing she could really think of was Fat Cats. She wanted to celebrate HER birthday by watching her grandkids bowl and play together. Next year we need to have Cam, Meg, J, Brayden and Molly here...her eyes woud just twinkle! On Sunday, after dropping Ty off at the airport, the kids and I went over to her house to have pie with the family. We love Punkin' Pie!

Julie is an amazing Grandma! My kids adore her and she adores them. ALL kids love Julie because they can sense her sweet Spirit. She is very patience and kind. She loves to help out in anyway possible. My favorite is when she gets upset and makes a threat....while she's smiling or laughing! She just loves to love. Contention does not run in her blood. Thanks for being so wonderful. You're the BEST. We hope you had a HAPPY HAPPy BirTHdaY! WE LOVE YOU!!! :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for making my birthday special. I love spending time with my family!

fivecutekids said...

Happy Birthday I love you Julie May! I hope your day was full of all the things that you love and make you smile. Enjoy!