Monday, November 3, 2008

Friends Forever...

Last night we had a farewell party for the Enloe Family. It was a great turn out. It was fun to see friends. When I first found out that they where moving, I was so upset yet overjoyed for Corey and the family. This IS great for them. GM....WOW, hurray for Cor. We are so proud of you. We know you will be wonderful. This is what you have wanted. Corey deserves this. I have been so busy with things going on with my own family that I had to set aside those bittersweet feelings. After last night the reality has hit me again. We are already planning trips and vacations. Few things will change. It's the small little things that our familiies do together that will be different and that makes me sad. I guess I just have to face the "Fact" that they are moving. Oh my heart hurts. This is the song that seriously popped in my head last night! Funny huh?

4 comments:

amelia said...

The Facts of Life? Well, Tutti, I know things are going to change and that's a "fact", but as we have talked about, we are connected! We love you all so much, we are so blessed to call you our family, family isn't always about biology. Thanks so much for the super fun party, you guys never fail to make us feel important! LYG, LYG, Love Your Guts!!!

Becky Gray said...

Carrie you are so sweet. We will miss the Enloe's so much. Thank You for helping with the party. It was a great success. LTG!!!

Jill Petersen said...

Carrie, I am sorry for you but it is bittersweet. I know exactly what it feels like to have best friends live away from you. I hope you can see them often. Hey- one good thing is this is what blogs are for! Keeping in touch!!!

The Enloe Family said...

You make me cry. I have been ok with this until I just read this part of your blog. I am so happy for them too but not at all ok with not seeing them as often as I get to!! They are a special family and hold such a special place in my heart. We will have to get together and have pity parties for ourselves when they are gone.