Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby Lotion!

Johnson's Baby Lotion and I have been pretty tight for the past 8 years of my life. I rarely have an empty bottle laying around before a new one is purchased. I love the scent and I love how smooth it is when applied! I do have Madi use other lotions as well, but nothing beats that sweet scent on her face. Jacob could really care less about it. He is sounding words out, so before I know it he'll be able to read "baby" and I'm pretty sure he'll freak out on me if I tried to put it on him. Owen thinks it's tasty! You read that right. The other night after his bath I was rubbing it on him and he asks me "what's that smell?" Before I could answer him, he starts licking both of his shoulders and says "Mmmm, that's yummy!" I do agree....but really?

So with that said.....I'm retiring from the BEST scent in the world! Oh my heart.....my heart!

1 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

baby lotion and soap is my favorite scent in the world, I will be so sad to stop using it :)