Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Prom Night

Here we have Me, Brenda, Amelia, Aria and Becky walking the red carpet to the 1st Midnight showing. Aria reserved/purchased tickets for us. What a peach! After we took this picture I went over to have my hair done. What girl goes to prom and does'nt get an updo? Oh, I know....Brenda and Becky.
V.I.P. get to wear these. This bought us dinner and drinks. They had a red chocolate fountain to dip marshmellows in...it was kind of a yum!
This is us waiting anxiously for the movie to start. Good gravy, we have kids to wake up for school in 7 hours....let's get this started!
Twilight was a fun book to read. I did like the book ALOT more than the movie. Even with all the exoctic sound effects from the teen bopping boppers around us, it was a great movie to watch! Thanks again ladies for another fun girly night!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes sir, a night with my girlfriends I will never forget! Let the hair thing go Shirley, your locks were great!

.........Still ME! said...

WOW, I love when I make comments under Corey's name, sorry that was me talking up there!

Michelle Y. said...

We had so much seeing Twilight with a bunch of girls in my ward. I liked the movie a lot. Of course it was cheesy at times and the book was way better.