Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holy Moly Owie Bowie!!!!!!






I'm in the kitchen sitting at the bar stool making Thank You cards and I see out of the corner of my eye (I really use those corners of my eye) Owen with the peanut butter container. I really had NO idea he would go this far. Really! In a matter of just minutes I turn around and see this. I yell "holy crap, nugget!" and he just gives me the "excuse me, but you just interrupted me" look. I've learned that after having 3 kids...you just have to laugh (a little) at moments like these. Owen had nothing to say. He was perfetly content with this made up activity of his.

After I gave him a bath and was rocking him, I asked him why he made such a mess. In his defense he says, "not a mess. I made a elephant."

Well there you have it!


Oh' the JoY of my little bOy!

7 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Well that made my day! Carrie he is too funny! I was so glad that was peanut butter btw! j/k!

amy16 said...

You have to love what a 4 year old can do in minutes. It takes me that long to open the lid. I wish I could tell you it will be the last time he does something like that, but it won't. Let's hope it stays on the counter and it's not on the carpet!

Lindsey said...

DUBBERS,DUBBERS,DUBBERS... GOTTA LOVE HIM!!! HE IS MY PEANUT AFTER ALL!!!GET IT???? PEANUT.. PEANUT BUTTER OK NOT FUNNY..T.T.F.N.

ps. have fun tonight at the movie:)

.........Still ME! said...

I have to say , I am not really even shocked by anything that child does anymore! It is so common place, if he started to clean, then I might worry!

Julie said...

You gotta love him! He is too cute!

Marinda said...

Yummy? Peanut butter is not the easiest thing to clean off your body.

Little Hall Cubs said...

Holy Cow! How did you get it off of everything? Peanut Butter is sooo messy! You guys will be laughing about this one for awhile!