Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun Day...and Dancing with MH Drill

Today was just another busy morning of getting the kids ready for school. Jacob got grounded from the Wii this morning because he chose not to listen to me when I asked him to get his 1 shoe on and to put his backpack on. He was too busy playing the Wii to listen to me. He was pretty upset with me but....tough! After I dropped off the kids Owie and I went on a couple of errands and then ran over to Amelia's house to pick up some CUTE AS EVER headbands that she made. I bought 6 for Madi and I to share. We love them! She is so creative....I love it! In the morning I will post a picture of what they look like. They look darling on Miss Madi. After school today Jacob went over to his friend JJ's house to play. He was a little nervous about going but I kind of pushed him to go. I knew he'd be fine. I'm not sure what the experts would say about that, but in all honesty it's what works best for Jacob. When it was time to pick him up he was sad to see me and quickly said to me that he "loves this place!" He asked me later this afternoon if he could go to JJ's house on Saturday. I'm glad he had a great time and wants to go back! As soon as we got home I made the boys their lunch and started my cleaning. My goal today was to clean the upstairs bathrooms and laundry room floor. HURRAY that's done! Tonight we went over to the Murray High Football game to watch Madi perform with the Drill Team. She did such a great job. I love watching my Madi dance. I'm really sad about how dark the pictures turned out. They looked fine on the camera..dang it! I'm off to bed, so here are some pictures for all to enjoy...



Stevie and Madi! Madi LOVES Stevie! Thanks Stevie for teaching Madi the dance...both of you danced great!



You can't tell by the picture but this was some major booty swinging move! I think Ty about had a heart attack!
Ta Da! She said she was feeling really nervous...but we could'nt even tell! Good Job Madi

6 comments:

Becky Gray said...

Good Job Madi!!!! Thank you Carrie for taking Sami to watch. Sami had a great time, and thanks for dinner (breakfast) for Sami too!

Julie said...

Madi can really shake her booty! Good job Madi!

Lindsey said...

UMM TY IS THE KING OF THE MISSISSIPPI BOOTY SHAKE!! SO SHE MIGHT GET IT FROM HIM.. HA HA.. HOW FUN FOR HER.. I WISH WE COULD HAVE SEEN HER:(


I'M SO GLAD JACOB HAD A GOOD TIME AT HIS FRIENDS HOUSE:)

Jensen Family said...

Your kids are super cute and that sucks about Jacobs leg what a little tuff guy his face makes my heart melt. Hope to see you soon:)

Jill Petersen said...

That's so cool you let her do that! Ally and Belle want to do the same thing with Lehi High School but I told them maybe next yr! I am mean! Sorry the pics are so dark. Do you have photoshop? I can lighten them for you with mine if you e mail me. Just a thought! Good job Madi!

Oh, and I can't wait to see the headbands! I may have to buy some!

.........Still ME! said...

Yup, a Spartonian in the making!