Sunday, September 21, 2008

CUTE AS EVER HEADBANDS....AND GIRL!






My super creative friend Amelia just started handmaking these headbands....how cute are they! They are so light that you can't even feel them on your head. They just tie in the back. I wore the cream one with print on Friday day and night and forgot I had it on....I LOVE THAT! Madi wore the one with polka dots on Saturday. The browm and blue one looked adorable on Madi at church today...still wearing it in pictures. She can't wait to wear the candy corn one Oct. 1. I'm now in search for the Utes fabric so Amelia can make one for Madi and I. She has so much fabric to choose from. Madi and I are having a blast with these! If you're not sold by looking at my pictures then you have to stop by her house to take a second look! Thanks Amelia....Madi and I heart your headbands!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOVE THEM!! BUT I THINK MADI MAKES THEM CUTER!! CAUSE SHE IS SO CUTE!! I LOVE THE CHEEESER PICTURE.. WAY TO MAKE AUNT MEGGY PROUD:)

Becky Gray said...

OK...now I'm sure Madi has a new headband or bow for everyday of the month...or year!!!! Madi is so cute.

.........Still ME! said...

Seriously, Amelia is so clever! I went for a pedicure and bought 3 of them from her, then promptly came home and Shar wanted them, I ended up giving them to her and she loves them!! They look great on Madi, way cute. Her hair cut is perfect for them, huh?

Jill Petersen said...

SO SO CUTE!!! Madi looks adorable in them! I want some so you need to help me get some! Ally and Belle would love them!

Megan said...

I am so proud of the cheeeeeser picture!!!! Makes pictures the best! I love the head bands and I would love some! How much?

Vicki said...

Utes fabric can be found at Wal-Mart.

Julie said...

Good Cheeser Madi...I love the headbands!