Monday, August 25, 2008

Madi's First Day of 2nd Grade...

After Madi's nerves settled down from yesterday, she woke up feeling rested and ready for a fun day at school! Yay! I figured we should start the day off with some protein and O.J! Madi found the O.J. in juice boxes at the store and got really excited about trying them. I've always been a sucker for buying things like that...cause it's not like I don't have a whole freezer full of O.J....but whatever!
Madi was'nt really in the mood for pictures at this point...she started feeling nervous again.
Strike a pose! So it took a while for Madi to decide which outfit to wear on her 1st day. She went through her closet so many times and I can't even tell you how many conversations we had about that and her putting her new school clothes away. She was torn between two outfits but sometime between me boiling corn and then throwing a load in the washer her decision was made...Whew!!! Good choice Madi...so adorable! :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

She Looks so so cute!

Lindsey said...

UMM THAT IS NOT THE OUTFIT SHE HAD PICKED OUT!! BUT SHE SURE LOOKS CUTE.. WATCH OUT BOYS HERE SHE COMES:)

Megan said...

You looked great madi!!!!!! I remember when I was in school picking out my outfit was the hardest thing!!! I hope you have a great year!!!! I loved 2nd grade.

Becky Gray said...

Sami says "Looking GOOOD"!! I hope you had a great first day of 2nd grade.