Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Best Friends....Jacob and Rhys!

Yesterday Rhys came over to visit Jacob. He was so excited to see him! I loved hearing them laugh while playing. You cheered him up and made him feel so much better Rhys! :)
These two can seriously play for hours, they always get along. I wanted to share a quick little story about them, one I won't forget: So awhile back the boys had a disagreement at our house about something. I could hear them just storming up the stairs mumbling things to one another. At the same time they both take a couch and start watching Spongebob. I can see how mad they are and their little faces were just furious looking. I asked Rhys if he wanted to go home and at the same time they both angrily yelled to me "NO" but still would'nt speak to each other for about 20 minutes. As soon as the show was over they both got up, ran down stairs and began playing for a couple more hours. It was so funny!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah for BEST FRIENDS!

Lindsey said...

FRIENDS ARE THE BEST!!!!