Monday, August 25, 2008

Madi and her Friends...

Here we have Brooke, Madi, Erika, Emily, Sohie and Megan! So I'm laughing at the picture because of where Madi's hand is resting...she was trying to keep Emily in the picture because Emily just wanted to play with her dog and we moms kept telling the girls to hurry and look at the camera. Silly girls!
We are so excited to have Malik at our school this year. So fun! I love this picture of him more than his mom does...he always makes this silly smiley face when he is overly excited. It's just a Malik thing that you just have to get used to...like Madi has!
Last Friday I took Madi over to the school to meet her new teacher and to see her new classroom. I have a pretty good feeling that we will like Mrs. Winn. (Mrs. Winn is the one with the dark hair) Hopefully she will be a "Winner" for Madi...ha, ha, get it, get it! :)
So as she was walking in the school I could feel the tears coming but I held them back for the sake of her seeing me. I did'nt want to upset her plus she hates it when I feel sad. I'm sure someday she'll understand that feeling!
Hey Madi...it's me, say CHEESE! Yes, I chased her down the hall! She was a little mortified, but smiled anyway....thanks for making me feel better...love you!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Her teacher looks so cute and young. Hopefully 2nd grade will be the best year ever!

Lindsey said...

YOU REALLY WENT IN??? G I WANT TO BE THAT BRAVE... HUNTER DIDN'T EVEN WANT ME OUTSIDE WITH HIM..
I HOPE SHE HAS A GREAT FIRST DAY:)

.........Still ME! said...

We are so glad to have Madi there to help Malik get use to a new school! He was happy to see her when we arrived at school this morning.

Madi - Super great choice on the outfit, just what I would have chosen and exactly how I would have posed if I looked that cute on my first day of second grade!