Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Time for the Cast...

Jacob was so brave. He just waited patiently for Dr. Rosen to come in to begin making the cast!
He honestly did'nt even make a noise. He just layed there and watched...he was very amused! You're Awesome Bubba!
Good job Bubba...you're so tough!
Now the crying begins. As soon as Jacob heard the word "crutches" he just cried. We can't find crutches for his size so this is what he will have to use for the next little while. He has a crutch/walker training appointment tomorrow morning with another Dr. Larson. He really did'nt want me to take this picture of him but I made him anyway and that is why he has his sad face on. I felt bad because as soon as I took this picture he fell on the ground...crap, sorry! We love you Jacob and are so proud of you!

7 comments:

Becky Gray said...

Jacob!!!! What a cool cast..... I love the color green. and it is Lexi's favorite color! Hope you can get around better now. Love you tons

Julie said...

Jacob, you are awesome! I love you and I love your green cast!

Lindsey said...

O THAT PICTURE LOOKS LIKE HE IS IN SO MUCH PAIN. IT MAKES ME SAD:( BUBA I LOVE YOUR CAST!!! IF YOU LET ANYONE SIGN IT I WANT TO BE FIRST K..OR I GUESS I CAN BE WHENEVER JUST LEAVE ME A SPOT..I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR GRANDPA:) THAT IS SO FUN TO HAVE HIM THERE WITH YOU..



CARRIE CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING

Madi said...

Thanks Linds...you're the best!

Marinda said...

Hey cool cast dude. Tyson wants to come see it. But what I really like is that walker. Do you think I could borrow it next time I throw my knee out.

fivecutekids said...

Have you seen the "I'm blogging this" t-shirt? Too cute, that you took pictures of this event. You are such a cute mom. Me? I would be good to remember to take the kid. LOL! Good job Jacob, you are a BRAVE little dude.

Little Hall Cubs said...

Hi Carrie! I'm glad you say my blog...What happened to your son? It almost makes me cry to see his big cast? Maybe we can keep in touch better!
Amy