Friday, August 29, 2008

Dubbers....Handling Jacob's Break!

Owen has been pretty cooped up here in the house since Jacob broke his leg. He's hanging in there with me and occasionally enjoys entertaining me or even better....himself. The other day I was trying to help Jacob get settled on the couch (before his cast was put on) and Owen kept calling for my attention. I finally turned around to find him with two raisens stuck up both nostrils. He felt like miles away as I leaped across the room to grab them from him. Apparently he did'nt learn anything when he got the pea stuck up his nose a while back. "MY CUP IS OVERFLOWING WITH LOVE FOR YOU!"

5 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Looks like he needs attention! Maybe he'll try and break HIS leg! That is too funny about the raisins! I'm glad nothing got stuck up there!

fivecutekids said...

Oh' I this is our claim to fame! When Jackson was 3 he went to Insta Care 4 times within the same month to have things taken out of his nose. $350.00 later I think he figured it out. Hang in there lady, this too will pass.....and then they will be teenagers! :O

Becky Gray said...

Haha... I love Owen!!! He is so much fun! Can you even think of what your day would be like with-out his comic relief???

Lindsey said...

I LOVE HIM!!!!AND HIS RAISEN BUTT!!! I'M COMING TO GET HIM NEXT WEEK ONE DAY K- BECAUSE I TOLD HIM HE COULD COME OVER LAST WEEK AND I DID'T GET HIM.. AND I NEED HIS HUGS AND FUNNYNESS:)

Julie said...

I think someone is a little jealous of all the attention Jacob is getting. And Maybe he is a little bit bored. He is so stinkin cute though!