Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Ty!!

I love this man!!
There are so many great things about Ty. The kids and I decided we better just narrow it down to our top 10 favorites!

10) He does everything with his family
9) He is patience with us (especially mom)
8) He teaches us how to ride motorcycles
7) He loves to tickle us. When he tickles us he makes us name 5 fruits before he'll stop
6) He is fun!
5) He is smart
4) He likes to make money for the family
3) He pumps my bike tires
2) He loves to teach us all sorts of things
1) He is amazing!!

You are amazing Ty!! I love you bunches and think you are the most loving and dedicated man. I love how you love us. I love that the kids know they we come first for you. We are so proud of you. We hope you have a Happy Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Becky Gray said...

Happy Birthday TY!!!!

Lindsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!!!! THAT WAS A GEAT POST:)