Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Get a load of this ...

So this afternoon after taking a cough drop to Madi at school, I pulled in the drive way, got out of the car and as I was helping the boys get out I could hear air coming out of one of the tires. Rear tire on drivers side. I run in and call Ty and he tells me to immediately take it over to the Shop. I tossed the boys back in the car and drive, ever so carefully to the Firestone. I leave the car there and walk home. As soon as I arrive home I get a phone call from the guy telling me he found a SCREWDRIVER and a whole lot of other things in my tire. WHAT??? I call Ty and he hardly believes me and to be totally honest, I didn't believe me either when I was telling him this. Ty asks for the number, calls the dude then calls me back ...

Drum roll ....

TWO SCREWDRIVES AND A PIPE were found in my tire ... now that is AMAZING! Tell you what.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

holy cow!!how did that happen??

Becky Gray said...

So did you run over the mechanic too??? How could you get all those tools in the tire? Funny story

Jill Petersen said...

WEIRD! Where were you driving, a constuction site?!

Blondenat said...

Carrie I got read your comment on my blog the other day and you are more than welcome to check it out. I am not as good at updating as you are though...you are a bloggin queen. Your blogs are too funny!

Natalie Searle
blondenat.blogspot.com

.........Still ME! said...

What the hell? Either you seriously pissed someone off, or Owen is now bionic.