Thursday, October 23, 2008

Owie and Grandma!

Yesterday afternoon my boys and I went over to Rhodes to pick out pictures with grandma for Madi's baptism. We ended up just having to go to Costco to do the job. When we were finished there we drove Grandma back to work. She gets out of the car and as we were pulling out of the parking lot Owen said to himself...."I love Grandma." I wanted to hear him say it again because I just thought he sounded to cute when he said it. He said it again and it just melted my heart. He then said...."I love Madi, Jacob, Daddy and Mommy." I love People!" We love you too! He is definetly a Grandma's boy! I love my Owen to pieces! This picture here was taken on his 3rd birthday!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

WHAT A CUTE PICTURE!!! I NEED TO TAKE MORE PICTURES WITH MY KIDS AND THERE GRANDPARENTS:) I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MADI ANN PICTURES.. SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AND THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE!!!!!SHE DID A GREAT JOB!!!

PS. I LOVE MY LITTLE PEANUT DUBBERS!!!!

Julie said...

Good thing I looked at this post before I put on my makeup! How sweet is that? I am so happy that my little peanut loves me! He is the best and he gives the best hugs and kisses even if I have to chase him sometimes to get them!
Thanks for sharing that story Carrie...It made me very happy!