Friday, October 24, 2008

Awesome Friends.....Great Memories!

With a water bottle, 3 musketeer, pop rocks, and popcorn.....these girls were set!
Fun for me is when I'm with my Madi. We love to laugh together and act silly. She is my best friend.
Kenzie is so sweet and loving to all little kids. I love to hang out with her. I had a great time wick ya!
Darling darling little girls. If I ever need to take 15 girls somewhere again....these are the girls I want to take. Seriously the best well mannered 8 year olds. Not kidding. Thanks for being so good for me, Amy and Becky. I have to say that they did not make a single squeak during the movie...until... Troy and Gabriella kissed! Ohhh la la! It was funny watching these girls peeking between fingers and giggling while they locked lips. :0 Thanks for the fun! You girls ROCK!

0 comments: