Friday, October 24, 2008

Madi's 8th Birthday Party...High School Musical 3 Style!

Anyone who knows me well knows that I LOVE birthday parties! I love to plan and think of fun ways to celebrate. This year with Madi turning 8 I wanted her party to be a little more special. We went back and forth with a few different ideas until Becky called me and told me that she could get me tickets to go see the new High School Musical 3 movie. We were sold on the idea! Madi invited her friends to come over and have pizza and then off to the movie we went. A big THANK YOU to Becky, Amy and Lesa for driving. You ladies are the best! I wish Troy would have been able to attend the party today, but since that did'nt work out....here you go Madi! It's the least I could do! A little love struck I'd say! :)

We had the girls sing to Madi over this pizza. I thought it was a geniues idea being that they would have treats an hour later at the movie.

4 comments:

amy16 said...

happy Birthday Madi! We had so much fun at your party. Thanks for including my girls. They thought they were soooooo cool to hang out with the big girls.

Little Hall Cubs said...

FUN! I can't believe Matty is getting Baptised! 15 girls at the party, WOW! We went and saw HM3 too. I enjoyed the night out as much as the girls!

Julie said...

Fun Party! Yummy Pizza

Becky Gray said...

Happy Birthday Madi!! The party was a blast. I love the pictures with Zach. He doesn't look like a cardboard cut out....haha