Monday, October 27, 2008

Madi and her New Room...

I wanted to surprise Madi with a new look in her room. It is still in the making, but thanks to Brenda and Jamie for helping me and creating ideas....I'm almost done. I love her new bed set.....super duper cute! Madi loved coming in her room after school and seeing it. She told me that she is "jealous of herself." Too funny. Tonight for dinner we are going to Mimi's to celebrate. Obviously feeling a little hungary being that I changed the subject on this post. All the work...I tell ya!
She loves the M pillow I bought her...or W for "Wow" like Brenda said! Cute Madi with her birthday outfit on!

1 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

So so cute! Everything looks so cute! I love her bedset! It was fun for me to redue my girls rooms as well! What a cute M or W!