Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged by Lindsey Hall...3 days ago...sorry Linds!

Rules:
1. List person (s) who tagged you
2. Mention rules on my blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular Quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers

Here I go....

1. I usually have 3 or 4 opened jars of pickles in my refrigerater....not sure why

2. I need clean counter tops to function well throughout the day. It helps me sleep better too!

3. Before I leave on any vacation, I HAVE to have a sparkling clean basement before I go. This goes for under my porch as well. Brenda knows this all to well!

4. I love having polished toes for Sundays...even if I wear closed toe shoes!

5. I'm obsessed with clean toilets

6. I always make sure the main floor doors are shut before I go on an errand(s). Who cares if it's for only 10 min.!


I NEED HELP.....I KNOW THIS!


I now Tag: Brenda, Becky, Jill, Michelle Yost, Marinda and Amy....come on girls, let's hear it!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

THANK YOU:) YOUR THE BEST!!! IT IS JUST NICE TO KNOW THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT HAD WEIRD QUIRKS TO;).THEY ARE FUN TO READ..
THANKS AGAIN...

fivecutekids said...

You are too funny and SO like myself, I LOVE IT!

Jill Petersen said...

Can we say OCD?!!! ha ha! I think you are a clean freak! That is a good thing though. I would trade that with my quirks in a second!

Marinda said...

Sooo....What if I don't have any quirks????

Stephanie said...

It was just a few days ago that Dan asked my why I have three jars of pickles in the fridge. I don't know why,either. I'm glad i'm not the only one though!

.........Still ME! said...

WOW - did you realize that your quirks are mostly about cleanliness, you have issues girl! I will never understand the whole basement/ under the stairs thing......

Love you anyway, I think your quirks are endearing.....

Funny, Marinda! ;)

Michelle Y. said...

I loved your friends blog, I am jelious that I didn't think of it first :) The holidays are so fun!

Michelle Y. said...

Also, I noticed you had "A daily scoop" blog on your blog. OH my gosh! A girl in my ward did a post about that blog on her blog so I just thought I would check it out for a "second", I ended up reading the whole thing, it was the worst blog I have ever read because I was reading my worst nightmare and it was the best most inspiring blog I have ever read that made me closer to Heavenly Father and made me want to hold Craig and my boys a little tighter.