Saturday, August 9, 2008

Owen Byron Tolman..."I love you to Infinity and Beyond"

I LOVE it when Dubbers puckers his lips...his kisses are just delicious!

This is how he spends his day...being silly and adorable! I love his laugh...except for the one laugh he has that follows with Madi or Jacob's cry...which 95% of the time Owen is responsible for!

Owen's famous "Cheeser!" The kid honestly enjoys watching me painfully take his picture!

"Ok, I'll open my eyes." Thank you rice crispy treats...you helped me make a memory!

I love my Owie...he makes me SO HAPPY all the time. He is our family clown and we just laugh at all the funny things he does. Our favorite silly moment of Owen is when he does the "Spider Monkey" crawl. We laugh so hard because he does it so well. Sometimes while we are driving Owen will shout "my friend lives there" as he is pointing to a house that we have never been to. Huh? We have no idea why he says that! Silly boy! He is absolutely precious to me and I love everything about him. I'm Honored to be his Mamma!

4 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Carrie, I don't know Owen very well but what I do know of him is that he is an amazing kid. He seems like the biggest sweetheart and is extreemly smart! I have always been really impressed with how he has grown and have been blown away at his abilities not to mention his adorable personality. I am sure it is a joy to be his mom. What a sweetheart!

Michelle Y. said...

I love that post! He really is so cute. I love his little kissy face, isn't the bond between a mother and son so special...I am saying that because that is all I know...Love the updated blog look, very cute!

Julie said...

I Love Dubbers...He gives the best hugs and kisses!

Lindsey said...

O I LOVE THAT LITTLE PEANUT!! HE IS THE BEST HUGGER EVER!!! LOVE HIM!!