Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Fabulous Day at Wheeler Farm...

Such cute kids...what more do I need to say!
I love this picture...they really do love each other and enjoy being together. I love listening to them laugh and talk. What mother does'nt love that! One of my many wishes for my kids is that they will always get along with each other and respect one another... ALWAYS!
Whoops!!!...we missed taking a picture of "Blackie" from the last time we were there. Everyone say hello...and yes, there is a bunny in there!
Lexi holding Owen, Madi, Halle, Carson, Sami holding Jorie, Malik, Easton, Jacob, Kenzie, Rhys and Avery! Thank you for a FUN day at the Farm...(so sorry about the Bee sting in the eyes, Avery and Rhys...OUCH!!!) We love your friendship!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute kids, sorry about the bee stings!

Julie said...

I wanted to also say...how fun it is to have such good neighbors and friends...I just hit publish your comments too fast

.........Still ME! said...

Thanks for inviting us to play with you at wheeler farm, we loved it! I really don;t believe we could have had as much fun without you guys. We love you!