Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just Some Fun Pictures...

I thinks it's fun when I take a picture of my kids, unsure if I'll like it, so I save it anyway, then I really look at the picture to find that I love it! I can totally see their own personalities in these pictures.

Madi is my mellow, "whatever you ask me to do, I'll do it" child. Always remembers to use her manners. She wants people to be happy and sees the good in people. She is very sweet and kind.
Jacob is sometimes shy and very timid. He does'nt like to be looked at. He gets very uncomfortable if someone smiles at him or says something cute about him or tells of something he did that was funny. He is very sweet and gentle. He can turn boring into fun...just in a matter of minutes.
Owen is very mischievious...always ready for a good joke! He refuses to walk...he runs! He is flattered by attention! He knows how much I love and adore his hugs and kisses and is fully aware of how to butter me up when he gets caught! He is such a sweet boy!

It's fun and sometimes challenging at times, but all in all...I'm so proud to be their Mother.

8 comments:

fivecutekids said...

Great pictures, it's easy when your kids are so cute....and you my friend are a great mom! They are lucky to have you.

Julie said...

Cute pictures of the kids. I agree with Carrie W you are a very good Mother!

Marinda said...

Cute pics. Sorry I had to get off the phone so quick...but Ty would love to play. Anytime next week would be great, and it can be at our house... Jacob can invite himself over anyday. :)

Megan said...

Those are really cute pictures!!!!! I want to do that with my kids. Love you and tell the family hi for me.

.........Still ME! said...

Strike a pose Madi, you are so cute! Carrie, your kids are very lucky to have you, you are a great mom! My Hero!

Lindsey said...

LOVE THEM!! WHAT A CUTE MOM YOU ARE!! THANKS FOR COMING UP TO STRAWBERRY TO HANG OUT WITH US IT WAS SUCH A BLAST!!! I LOVE HOW OUR KIDS JUST LOVE EACH OTHER!! IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!

Jill Petersen said...

You ARE their mother so it's no surprise that Madi is so polite and is such a sweetie! Your boys will be too once they grow out of the hyper stages. Does that EVER happen?! That is so cute of Madi! Love the pose!

Fugere Family said...

you must be so proud. It is amazing how each child can end up so differently.