Saturday, May 30, 2009

Owen's Clown Party!

We ate pizza that Grandma Tolman made ...
and then "Flowers" the Clown came ...
She was awesome and had everyone laughing ... including the adults!
I love this picture of Owen. Every time Flowers gave Owen the wand it would brake off. He was being tricked!
Flowers gave Owen some crayons to put in a pot to make candy. Before Owen would drop the crayon in he would scribble in the pan. I think he was a little confused. It was funny!
Well how about that! Owen turned crayons into candy! I think he may have the magic touch ... good job Owie!

Presents! Presents! Presents! What a lucky little guy ...
We sang to my baby and then enjoyed every bite. Yummy Yum Yum!! We love cupcakes ...
We baked and frosted 48 cupcakes! It was fun and delicious ...
Thanks Flowers for coming to my party! It was fun!!
Owen's cute party hat that Flowers made for him. She made all the kids something cool out the balloons. Owen chose a sword ... of course! She also let the kids pick a toy out of her treat bag. That Flowers ...
At first Owen was a little unsure about the clown showing up. He eventually warmed up to her and became excited. I went back and forth with having a clown come to his party in the first place, just because I think some clowns can overdue it with the make up and then look freaky. I just wanted someone cute and fun and of course age appropriate. Anyway, I got lucky ...because Flowers was perfect! She kept their attention, especially Jacob's. He was hilarious. She did such a great job and I highly recommend her.

I think Owen had a perfect 1st time friend party with his friends and family!

I am happy ... =)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I agree with the clown thing...they can be really freaky! But it sounds like you had a great one. Fun birthday party...and Owen is such a stud!

Becky Gray said...

It looked like an Awesome party!!!! Sorry we missed it Owen. Happy Birhtday!! :)

Lindsey said...

THE CLOWN WAS AWESOME!!! LOVED IT!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUCH A FUN..FUN.. DAY :) GREAT PARTY DUBBERS :)

.........Still ME! said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! We love you Owie, hope your day was the best EVER!

The Hunters! said...

Colton had so much fun!! He loved the clown!!