Sunday, April 12, 2009

Moab 2009

For Spring break this year we took the kids to Moab. We went with our friends the Kirkham family and had a great time with them. It was mine and the kids first time there and we already can't wait to go back. It is so beautiful and fun for the kids. I love that they have simple hikes for the kids to go and explore. We visited the Arches one day and had a picnic. The weather wasn't that great, but we made the best of it anyway!

Owen kept wanting to pretend he was a spider monkey. He about gave me a heart attack every time he would run up a rock and then jump around from one rock to another.

Ty and the kids thought they would try to catch this huge rock .... just in case it fell. "Strength of a bear."
I can't forget that Ty and Ty did go on some dirt bike rides. I wish I had taken a picture of him. Next time though .... yay!!=)

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

looks like you had a good time:) the pictures are really really cute!!!!camping is the best!!!