Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jacob Our Golfer ...

Today was Jacob's first golf class and he LOVED it. He is very excited for next week. One of the questions that his instructor asked was "Do any of you know a name of a professional golf player?" Jacob raised his hand and shouted "I watch Tiger Woods!"



After they practiced a bit his instructor had the boys gather around him to discuss what a golf course looks like. The instructor (I really can't remember his name) picked Jacob out and asked him to name something that he sees on the map .... it could be anything! Of course Jacob said "the golf carts!" It was cute .. to me of course. Then when one of the other boys noticed the water, Jacob raised his hand and as dry as can be asked "what happens when the ball goes in the water?" He was off in la la land when the instructor replied "it would be a penalty ... great great question Jacob." My cheeks hurt from laughing. He is seriously so funny!
All the boys were given a golf ball to take home. Right now this is the most special thing in Jacob's life!

3 comments:

The Hunters! said...

How AWESOME!! That is so exciting, he will be such a cute little golfer!

Julie said...

I Love that he knows Tiger Woods.
He will be such a good golfer...look at the kids stance...he is a natural!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE HIM!!!! I LOVE THAT HE IS GOLFING WAY TO GO BUBBA!!!!!!!!