Monday, April 13, 2009

Jacob Lost his 1st Tooth ...



While we were in Moab I noticed that his tooth was loose. We were more excited than he was. This afternoon he came upstairs and said "Mom, this is the day my tooth is going to come out! Mom, this is the day my tooth is going to come out! Mom, this is the day my tooth is going to come out!" He was a little nervous, but with one pull it was out! He didn't cry or have watery eyes. You are so brave Jacob.

He is so excited to find out what the tooth fairy will bring!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

You are so brave Jacob...thanks for calling me and telling me about your tooth!

Jill Petersen said...

That's a cool milestone! Now they can all start falling out! Yay Jacob!

Becky Gray said...

The best part of losing you teeth is the tooth fairy will visit and give you money!!! Woot!!!

Meredith said...

So is that what he was doing/playing with during primary yesterday! :)

Lindsey said...

sweet dude!!!that is awesome!!!bring on the tooth fairy:)

The Hunters! said...

That is so exciting!! I remember when I lost my first tooth!! Tell the man we said Congrats!!