Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Sweet Sweet Boy is Turning .... 6!!!


This is one of my favorite pictures of my Jacob! He was 3 years old. He will be turning 6 years old tomorrow at 4:08. He will be celebrating his special day in Sea World!!

There are so many things I love out Jacob. He has the best sense of humor and is constantly making us laugh. He is finally ok with people laughing along with him. He loves to ride is bike and can so FAST!! These past couple of weekends he has been going on bike rides with dad and will ride for miles. In one weekend he rode 17 miles. He has the best of time. He loves to make skid marks on the cement and likes to ride fast and make sharp turns. This boy LOVES speed. He loves boats, Nascar, big trucks and especially dirt bikes and motorcycles. He pretty much loves anything with an engine. I love to see the excitement in his face when he hears an engine rev up!

I love Jacob's heart. He is so smart and happy all the time. He melts my heart when he laughs. I am so proud to be his mom. I love his hugs and kisses.

I love you my William Jacob Tolman .... to Infinity and Beyond ... times a billion!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!

6 comments:

fivecutekids said...

Happy birthday Jacob, have a super fun day!

Lindsey said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY J BUB...WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!WE HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER AND HAVE SO SO SO MUCH FUN IN SEA WORLD!!!!!

amy16 said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! Thanks for being souch a fun friend and nieghbor.

Austin Tolman said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! I hope you have fun in Sea World!

Michelle Y. said...

What an adorable little guy. Hope you guys had fun at Sea World.

The Hunters! said...

Happy Birthday Jacob, we love you!