Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jacob, Jacob, Jacob ...


So last night while finishing up dinner Jacob says, "I'm out" and starts to pull away from the table. I'm far from Leaver it to Beaver's mom ... but really? While I was telling Jacob what he should say when he is finished eating, Ty is over there giving him knuckles. Ty thought it was funny!

I do have to admit it was kind of funny ... I just don't want him to think it's ok. It's not polite. What if he was at someone else's home? Who would that reflect on? ME!!!! ...not knuckle giving dad!

Oh, Owen is crying. Madi says he has a splinter ... I'm out. Ha!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

THAT IS FUNNY!!!I DON'T THINK HE IS GOING TO DO THAT AT ANYONE'S HOUSE. BUT I LOVE THAT:)PEACE I'M OUT!!

Becky Gray said...

Love the stories Carrie. Your kids are awesome!!! I would totally blame Ty if I heard any of your kids say that. hehe I'm sure my kids have said that at your house at some point.. Well I'm tired, this clock jumping ahead is screwing me up.. So...I'M OUT!!!

Julie said...

I LOVE my Jacob...And I would totally blame Ty for "I'M OUT"

The Enloe Family said...

Carrie you make me laugh. I love to read your blog just for a smile!!! My e-mail is ariaenloe@hotmail.com ...original huh??? Anyway, I would love an invite, I miss Madi-she is such a sweetie!!!

The Enloe Family said...

And with the Avovado picture...I actually have like 5 in my arms and they were falling and I had to walk a ways through a coffee bean farm so it was kind of a quick picture opportunity...anyway I was more worried about my body being shown on my blog in my swimsuit...yucky

.........Still ME! said...

Only you would worry about what someone else would think if he said that at their house, but in reality they are cracking up and thinking, "Did he really just say, I'm out!" That is hillarious! LOVE that kid!