Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Congratulations Madi Ann ...

Madi set a goal for herself to get the 25 point award for the AR Reading Program for her school. She brought home two new books every day to read and then she tested on them at school the next day. As proud as I am for her, I am proud to say that I did not have to remind her once about reading and following through with her goal.
These are the awards that she received at school. Her teacher called me the night before to let me know that she would be getting these awards at the assembly the next morning. She was surprised to see her father and I there.
I love this picture of my sweet sweet Madi Girl. Her goal now is set for the 75 pointer. You Go Girl!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Way to go Madi? You are so smart and Grandma is so proud of you! I am so happy you love to read!