Tuesday, March 31, 2009

At this point Sea World was just so much fun that Jacob had to roll down this hill!
"Lion Fish!" Jacob liked the looks of these sea creatures. They were pretty fascinating, that's for darn sure.
When we first saw these Jacob just stood there and asks "Now, what the heck are these?" They didn't offer any information about them. If you look real close, the orange things are some type of fish. They look like pieces of yarn.
At first Jacob was a little nervous to touch the star fish. I had him touch the rock that he was leaning on and told him that the shell felt the same way. He slowly put his fingers in to touch it and ta da ... loved it! I then showed him how to carefully pick one up and he did it nicely, but then threw it down when he was done. It hurt my heart. This was one of my favorite exhibits at the park.
I'm sorry, but if you see people in a tube, who are not wet "yet" and you can put a quarter in a machine to drench them ... who would honestly pass that up!?! Jacob was laughing so hard ... and so was I. Good job Son!

1 comments:

amy16 said...

that is JD's (I mean my kids) favorite thing to do at Sea World. I would rather spend the 5 bucks on a cold coke, but no, let's pump in quarters and drench people.