Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Fun Weekend...

We decided to start the weekend out right by going to the Zoo to see the "Zoo Lights" on Friday night. Before going there, we stopped at Red Butte Cafe for dinner. Seriously delish food! Everyone must try their taco's. The Zoo was a blast! It was pretty chilly, but worth every minute of it. The kids loved every part of it. I think we started a new tradition! We did'nt have a camera at the time, so no pictures, dang it!

On Saturday morning I took Madi to her dance pratice. Her time frame was 8:30 a.m.-10:30a.m. We were (finally) home by 11:00. Urrrrr! We spent the rest of the afternoon being lazy and playing in the snow (see slide show above). I'm a complete blog dork and have no idea how to "post" a slide show. I know I'll figure it out soon enough. My favorite picture is when Ty has the snowball and Jacob is running away from him!

Ty was super sweet and did some Christmas shopping for the kids and ME on Saturday afternoon. He gave me an early Christmas/Birthday present. Usually that would bite, but because it was a new camera, that made it ok....this time! ;) With Madi's dance recital that night, he new how much I needed it. Thanks a bunch Ty and kids. I love my present! This picture was the 1st picture taken on my camera!
What a fun and full weekend. Next on our list is Temple Square!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAY!!FOR YOUR NEW CAMERA YOUR PICTURES LOOK GREAT!!LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD FUN IN THE SNOW ALSO:)

Becky Gray said...

Great pictures.... Amy must have known how to put a slide show on your blog. It looks great you can show me now. Haha

Becky Gray said...

carrie will you add me to madi's blog??? beckigray@hotmail.com
Thanks