Monday, December 29, 2008

He's Making a List and Checking it Twice...


NICE!!!


We had a perfect Christmas. The kids woke up around 7:30. Grandma and Grandpa Tolman came over soon after. It was so fun to watch the kids and listen to then shout out what Santa brought. We could see Owen really understand what was going on. I love Christmas Day!

For breakfast Julie made a yummy egg casserole and potatoes. On the side we had purple seedless grapes. It was great! Ty made his famous Orange Julius that we all love and look forward too. After breakfast we played and took naps. At 5:00 we had dinner at Sue's. We played more with family and opened more gifts.

I love being with family! I love to carry on traditions and create new ones. I'm grateful for this time of year and only wish it could last a little longer. It really just goes by so fast. I'm grateful for the little conversation we had as a family over breakfast as we were reminded of what the true meaning of Christmas is all about.

5 comments:

Becky Gray said...

What fun pictures... It looks like a great Christmas. Sami and I want to be invited to Madis blog..... beckigray@hotmail.com and sassy.tinkerbell3@gmail.com

amy16 said...

Your living room looks like a Christmas card. Simply stunning. Invite us to maddi's blog, amyr1616@gmail.com

Lindsey said...

HOW CUTE IS YOUR PICTURE FRAME IN THE BACKGROUND???I WANT TO SEE YOURS!!WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND ARE SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU IN OUR LIVES:)

Sharlene Enloe said...

Sounds like a great day! Your house is so cute. I realized that all the years you lived by Brenda I never went inside your house. I guess you always just came to Brenda's when I was there.

Dale and Tabitha said...

I have never been in your house before. From what I can tell, your a great decorator. I think I have known you for awhile now too. Sad. Maybe one day you can invite me. J/K

Anyways, I am glad you had a great Christmas. I love the happy faces on your cute children.