Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

Last night we decided it would be a perfect night to make these sweet looking Gingerbread houses (see below). The kids had a great time. However, I was not as prepared as I thought I was and had nothing to prop the graham crackers up on. I remember using milk cartons as a kid. Anyway, after searching the pantry, I came across some clear plastic cups. They worked but next year....I'm collecting milk cartons or any other carton for that matter. So try not to look too close!

While the kids were at the table creating, Ty and I played a little Guitar Hero. It's just a little addicting...just a little!
This is Owen's Gingerbread house. He refused to sit next to it while I take a picture. Good Job Owie!
Good Job Madi!
Good Job Jacob!
Kenzie and Sophia stopped by to say hi and wanted to show off their beautiful dress attire. Who needs shoes and a jacket when all you have to do is layer up and then run around really FAST! Thanks for the laugh girls!

2 comments:

Becky Gray said...

Cute gingerbread houses!!! It makes me have a sugar buzz just looking at it. Who are the crazy girls???? Seriously what my child does when I think she is across the street watching a movie. Thanks for the pictures!

.........Still ME! said...

Hey Jacob, you have a little something right there.....

Kenz, Sophia, I continue to be UNsurprised by them, silly girls!