Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'M STILL LAUGHING....

*On our way to the airport to drop Ty off, Owen says "is that the air pork?"

*While eating dinner the other night, Jacob just out of the blue asks, "Who is running our country?"

*A couple of weeks ago, Julie and I were at Costco with my boys looking at pictures and having them developed. So we are standing there just trying to decide which pictures we want by looking at the screen, and at the corner of my eye I can see a hand about to touch the little device where you put your disk in to have your pictures pop up. Ya, so I slap the hand thinking it's one of my boys hands......oh no, it was some ladys! Not embarrassing AT ALL! I quickly apologized and told her of my Motherly Reflects. If I see a curious or naughty hand...I slap it!

*And there was a comment from Jacob in the Costco cart that only the lucky ones get to hear! WoW!


Thanks kids....you always make me smile!

5 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I can't believe you slapped a lady's hand! ha ha! How did she respond to that? I mean, I know you explained your motherly intincts but I want to know if she laughed or gave you a scoul after that!!

Jacob asking "Who is running the country"? was a very grown up way of asking that! Kids I tell ya! I'm glad you're still laughing! You have the funniest kids!

Megan said...

Thats too funny!

Michelle Y. said...

That is SO funny Carrie! Your kids are adorable.

Lindsey said...

I JUST WANT TO SAY IT IS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU TELL THE STORY.CAUSE I CAN SEE HOW YOU SLAPPED HER:) WAY FUNNY!! GOLLYJEPPERS HUH... THAT IS WHY I LOVE YOU.. DROPPING F BOMBS WHEN YOUR PREGNAT AND SLAPPING RANDOM LADIES.. I LOVE IT!



THANKS AGAIN FOR THE FUN TIME AT THE ZOO.. YOUR THE BEST!!!

Dale and Tabitha said...

I seriously love the story about you slapping a ladies hand. Serves her right. It puts a smile on my face. We need to read more books and continue our book club again.