Monday, October 27, 2008

Sweet Sweet Beautiful Madison Ann....Happy Birthday!

I love this day....my angel was born. I know it's a roll of the eyes from others when Mothers reminess on the day their child was born, but I just simply don't care! My labor with her was long and tiring...just like everybody elses. It took alot of pushing. There was alot of praying because I did'nt want to have a C-section and Dr. Hansen thought I would have to have one. I did'nt have to have one. I will never forget when she was finally born at 9:36p.m. and was layed on my stomach...all 9 pounds of her. I remember kissing the very top of her head and just crying. I remember looking over and watching her wiggle her feet around as she was poked and proded by nurses. I would go through every second of those 16 hours again and again. To this day, I still kiss the very top of her head. I love being your mommy Madi! You make me happy all the time. I love you baby girl!

5 comments:

Becky Gray said...

Happy Birthday Madi!!!! Your Mom really knows how to make your day special.... I'm very excited for you to be baptized on Saturday. You are a very special and adorable girl. We love you. Happy Birthday!!! :)

Erin said...

happy birthday madi! what a cute and creative mom you have!!

Julie said...

I remember that day so well. One of my happiest days also!

Jill Petersen said...

I love reading about birth stories and I don't think all mom's roll their heads. I sure didn't. It is so sweet! She's a sweet girl and I love her! I was so emotional the week Ally was baptised. This is a big life changing year.

fivecutekids said...

Happy Birthday Madi, you are so beautiful! Have a super-fancy day.