Thursday, October 30, 2008

School Parade

How cute are my ducklings! Madi in her Poodle Skirt. Jacob the Scary Bat! Owen...The Incredible Hulk!
The kids thought is was funny to see their Principal and Secretary dressed as Spooky Witches.
Jacob did not want to walk in the parade. As everyone knows already, he hates it when people look at him and with a big crowd like that, he just starts to get that uncomfortable feeling inside. He sat with me instead. Thanks syhR for making it fun for him!
Jacob was so happy when he first saw his friends all dressed up. He just laughed and had a great time. I love that look on his face when he is happy. Happy! Happy! Happy!....Jacob makes ME Happy!
Madi had a great time during the Parade! I wish she would have slowed down a bit so I could have taken a better picture of her. ;)

1 comments:

.........Still ME! said...

No, it's sysR that should be thanking Jacob. Rhys is so ticked that he isn't in kindergarten, it makes my day a lot easier when Jacob dosen't want go, then I don't have to count down the minutes until Jacob or Malik get home from school!