Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summertime Errands...I'm not sure what the point is of this post...
This picture was taken right as we were headed to the pool. Obviously not going to the grocery store. This is just a small glimpse of what happens behind me as I'm driving. Madi is usually ready for a good tease, Jacob pulls the "what" face with his innocent cheeser and please notice Owen's facial expression. FUN!!! They can be pretty good but heaven forbide one child looks at the other and that mom is going to the drive thru at the bank. I find myself planning my errands/activities around lunch time just so they will munch. Since Madi and Jacob have been in school I obviously forgot what happens in a vehicle full of children...every day and all day. Yikes!!!

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Oh, Carrie can't we all relate! I hate going anywhere with my kids because they are so mean to each other! It's probably not getting any better with age either! When I have 3 of my kids sit next to each other its war!

Arlene said...

I love this picture - just a normal cute family - wish I could burn pictures like this into my brain so I can see them forever. I hate how fast our kids are all growing up. One day we'll look in the back seat of our cars & wish there were cheese heads staring back at us -- we'll wonder when they grew up :(