Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Owen Being Sneaky....???
Owen got caught putting his fingers in his B-day cake...he says he was "cold." This is what he says everytime he gets caught or doesn't want to do something... for example:
Owen, it's time to go! Let's get in the car! ..."I'm cold"
Owen, please eat your dinner..."I'm cold"
Owen! STOP HITTING!..."I'm cold"
Please put your flip flops on..."I'm cold"

He used to say "I'm freezing," but things have changed and this is the new one...ok!
Anyway, this is the famous armfold and saying of our little boy....3 is a treat I'm tellin' ya!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I FRECK'N LOVE HIM !!!!! THAT IS SO FUNNY. I HAVEN'T HEARD HIM DO THAT BEFORE. THAT CRACKS ME UP!!! HE IS SUCH A PEANUT..

Julie said...

Cute new header and layout Carrie!

Arlene said...

Fun blog! It is really cute! I'm glad you are a blogger now. I hope you have tons of fun with it!

.........Still ME! said...

Little sh*#! What do you really think is going on in his head!!! I'd pay good money to find out! Gosh I love him!!

Jill Petersen said...

Seriously, I don't think we give toddlers enough credit! They are SO smart and sneaky! I love that he says he's cold! How random! I still can't believe the little man is only 3! I thought he was just a little 4 yr old!